Repair Tips for Washers:
- Do not overload.
- Use HE detergent in high efficiency washers.
- Make sure the washer is setting firm on the floor with the legs properly adjusted (level).
- For front load washers, leaving the dispenser drawer slightly open and main door open when not in use increases air flow and helps prevent smells and mildew.
Repair Tips for Dryers:
- Keep dryer vent clean.
- For the dryer vent, straighter is better. Try to eliminate kinks or collapsed hose.
- If dryer runs but is not heating, check the breaker in your breaker box. You may need to reset it by turning it off and then back on.
Repair Tips for Refrigerators:
- Keep the coils under the refrigerator clean.
- Keep door jamb and gaskets clean.
- Keep your refrigerator about 3 inches from the back wall in order to aid the air flow.
"Andy did an excellent job repairing our washer and dryer. Anytime I need appliance repair, he is my first and only call."
- Jona W.